The Kiwanis Club of Tulsa is a motivated group of men and women who believe that service to the community is the way to build a stronger city. We focus primarily on the youth of the Tulsa area.
Through specific projects, we enhance the educational opportunities, social improvement, and leadership development of our young citizens. Through all of this we build strong relationships with one another and at the same time have fun while we impact the Tulsa area.
Over the past 30 years, the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa has awarded more than $1,000,000 in cash scholarships to deserving local students and donated more than $250,000 to Special Olympics of Oklahoma.
As part of Kiwanis International, the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa is a civic association of volunteers dedicated to enhancing the lives of Tulsa area youth
through educational advancement, social improvement, and leadership development and our own members through community service opportunities, social networking, and fun.
Objects of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.