As part of Kiwanis International, the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa is a civic association of volunteers dedicated to enhancing the lives of Tulsa area youth
through educational advancement, social improvement, and leadership development and our own members through community service opportunities, social networking, and fun.
Objects of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.